Please keep in mind your credit union's important upcoming dates:
- CU Closed: August 30, Labor Day weekend
- CU Closed: September 1, Labor Day
- CU Closed: October 13, Columbus Day
- CU Closed: November 11, Veterans Day
- CU Closed: November 27, Thanksgiving Day
- CU Close at Noon: December 24, Christmas Eve
- CU Closed: December 25, Christmas Day
- CU Close at Noon: December 31, New Year's Eve
- CU Closed: January 1, 2015, New Year's Day
Remember, you can access your Kent County Credit Union account information anytime from It's Me 247 online banking. It's easy to use. Make your loan payments, transfer funds between accounts, apply for a loan and check your balances all from your computer. Click here to log into your It's Me 247 account.
You can also check your account balances and more 24 hours a day with our convenient phone banking system, CU*Talk. It's easy to use.
1. Using a touch tone phone, dial (616) 285-5720 or toll-free (800) 860-5704.
2. The recording will ask you for KCCU's access code, enter 074 and press the # button.
3. Enter your account number followed by the # button.
4. Enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN). If this is the first time using this service, your temporary PIN will be provided to you by Kent County Credit Union. You will be prompted to change your PIN to a new 4 digit PIN at this time.
5. From this point, CU*TALK will guide you through the menus.
6. Simply hang up when you are finished with your transactions.
Common Account Suffixes:Share Savings 000
High Yield 105
Vacation Club 008